Why do fast sites make more money? Because
nobody likes a slow site.
We'll take your site from frustratingly slow, to under 5 second load times (and even faster on high quality hosting) with our done-for-you service. Your slow WordPress site is hurting your Google rankings and losing you customers as we speak. Let us take all the headaches, hassle and pain out of speeding up your WordPress website.
Save time, rank higher, increase enquiries and sell more with our WordPress speed optimization service. In most cases we'll have you loading faster in less than 48 hours. Fortunately, it’s usually a quick fix if you know what you’re looking for. With our WP Speed Fix Service we'll fix your slow loading website or we'll give you your money back.
40% people abandon a website which takes more than 3 Seconds to load. Google now counts website loading speed as a parameter in Search Engine Optimization. Website Speed Optimization is not merely adding few codes. Not only we will optimize your website speed, We will also inform you about good practices and possible enhancements that will give your visitors a positive experience and support your business goals.
Typically most of our customers will see the load time of their site drop to somewhere between the 4-5 second mark. Most start at somewhere between 5-10 seconds, often more. As a general rule, between 2-5 seconds is where you need to be in terms of acceptable load times. Anything over 5 seconds is going start to hurt your Google rankings and conversion rate (sales, enquiries, phone calls, bookings and so forth).
We perform following actions to enhance your Website Speed.
- Core WordPress Optimization.
- Enabling Website Page Caching.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- Enabling GZip Compression.
- HTML, CSS & JS Minification.
- JS, CSS Manual Combining.
- Image Optimization, Scaling & Resizing.
- Removal of Query Strings
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Fixing Bad Requests.
- Minimizing number of total requests.
- Database and Object Caching. (Only on VPS & Dedicated Servers)
- Optimizing .htaccess or nginx.conf file.
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network. (Optional).
- Implementation of Server Level (Opcode) Caching for VPS/Dedicated Servers.